If you become aware of a fire or hear a fire alarm, the first priority is getting out safely. Once clear of the building and in a safe location call 9-1-1.
* Take ALL fire alarms seriously and leave the building immediately. Do not stop.
* Feel door handles. If they are warm, do not open them. Find another way out of your room. If you can’t get out, signal for help.
* Close doors behind you.
* Stay low when there is smoke, where the air is cleaner and cooler.
* Always use the closest exit or stairway; never use elevators.
* If the alarm is on your way out, pull it!
* Once outside, do not go back in!
* If your clothes are on fire, stop, drop, and roll.
* Quickly cool any burns with water and seek medical attention.
For more information, please visit our website at biowashing.com